#centos-meeting: Hyperscale SIG

Meeting started by Eighth_Doctor at 16:02:55 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Followups (Eighth_Doctor, 16:06:23)
  2. Announcements (Eighth_Doctor, 16:12:16)
  3. Tickets (Eighth_Doctor, 16:13:59)
  4. Membership (Eighth_Doctor, 16:15:25)
    1. https://pagure.io/centos-sig-hyperscale/sig/issue/128 (Eighth_Doctor, 16:16:45)
    2. AGREED: Richard Phibel (FAS/ACO: richardphibel) is accepted into the Hyperscale SIG (Eighth_Doctor, 16:20:28)
    3. ACTION: Davide Cavalca will add Richard Phibel (FAS/ACO: richardphibel) to the Hyperscale SIG (Eighth_Doctor, 16:21:39)

  5. Misc (Eighth_Doctor, 16:22:14)
    1. https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/qemu/pull-request/28#comment-115808 has a quick summary (davide, 16:23:51)
    2. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2125336 being the main one (davide, 16:25:31)
    3. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2124924 (Eighth_Doctor, 16:37:58)
    4. https://code.videolan.org/videolan/vlc/-/milestones/103 (Eighth_Doctor, 16:42:32)


Meeting ended at 16:52:40 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Davide Cavalca will add Richard Phibel (FAS/ACO: richardphibel) to the Hyperscale SIG


Action items, by person

  1. Cavalca
    1. Davide Cavalca will add Richard Phibel (FAS/ACO: richardphibel) to the Hyperscale SIG
  2. Davide
    1. Davide Cavalca will add Richard Phibel (FAS/ACO: richardphibel) to the Hyperscale SIG


People present (lines said)

  1. Eighth_Doctor (93)
  2. davide (26)
  3. aekoroglu (15)
  4. salimma (10)
  5. neil (7)
  6. kcwells (6)
  7. centguard (4)
  8. oidoming (4)
  9. tdmackey (1)
  10. Davide (0)
  11. Cavalca (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.4.